How To Get Rid of Puffy Eyes, Dark Circles and Eye Bags
Determined to erase two of the most common skincare concerns – dark circles and puffiness? It’s time to revive tired-looking eyes with our top tips and one skincare must have.
WHAT CAUSES DARK CIRCLES & UNDER-EYE BAGS?
Dark circles & undereye bags can be due to genetics but lifestyle factors can also have an effect. Some of the most common causes are:
- Lack of sleep: One sure-fire way to wake up with tired-looking eyes is a lack of sleep. While lack of sleep doesn’t cause dark circles, it exaggerates their appearance.
- Dehydration: When we’re dehydrated, our bodies retain water which in turn can cause puffiness.
- Lack of sun protection: UVA/UVB rays can cause your skin to look dull & uneven and make dark circles more prominent.
- Age: As we get older our skin loses its plumpness and naturally starts to thin which can make the skin around our eyes appear darker.
- Salty foods: Salt, while on of world’s greatest gifts, can cause the body to retain more fluid which can lead to eye bags.
- Smoking: We all know that smoking is no good for us but external aggressors such as smoke can cause our skin to look & feel less fresh and healthy.
SO, HOW DO I GET RID OF PUFFINESS, DARK CIRCLES & EYE BAGS?
Let us introduce you to CULT51 Eye Repair. This eye serum was specially formulated to reduce, and ultimately, eliminate signs of ageing, fatigue, dark circles and puffiness around the delicate eye area.
To prove that it does just that, we put it through an independent clinical trial and, as expected, Eye Repair delivered on all expected results.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by an average of 36% in just 15 minutes
- Rich in antioxidants, reducing the levels of damaging free radicals in the skin, and helping to protect skin against environmental damage
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of darks circles
- Reduces signs of puffiness and fatigue
- Increase skin elasticity by an average of 55% in just 15 minutes
Top Tip: To further help reduce eye bags & puffiness, use our Rose Quartz Roller and gently massage your eye area after you’ve applied Eye Repair.
BESIDES USING A TARGETED EYE SERUM, WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Using skincare to tackle the problem head on is one thing but addressing lifestyle factors helps too.
Be gentle: The skin around our eyes is delicate, so when you remove or apply make-up be extra gentle.
Stay hydrated: Drink a minimum of two litres of water every day to keep your body working properly.
Address your diet: Cutting down on salt, sugar, fizzy drinks and alcohol can bring about visible skin improvements.